EDEN Program: is the first of a two part novel weaving a fictional story of science fiction (science possibility), history, archaeology, intrigue and romance. Twisting threads of high tech, genetic research, Krav Maga and Abir Aluf marshal arts, within a conflict with the new world order/secret society/deep state, the protagonists and antagonists struggle either for survival, or for world dominance.
You can read the PDF chapters for free online on your computer, iPhone or Android device without needing to download. You can contribute to this story by blogging your comments. Objective contributions or critiques are welcomed.
- EDEN Program: ForewordContemporary scientific advances, in many cases, are inspired by someone trying to tell a credible science fiction story to describe a technology, or a philosophy that steps outside the boundaries of reality. Well, this isn’t quite one of those.
- EDEN Program: Chapter 1Chapter One begins telling the story about the discovery of an ancient scroll that would alter the future of the human race.
- EDEN Program: Chapter 2One thousand, nine hundred and forty years ago—a scorpion on night-patrol crept over a fold in a motionless cloak. The creature paused on a ridge of coarse ragged fabric puckered around a man’s thigh.
- EDEN Program: Chapter 3In the stilled quietness of the room, soft chamber music wafted from the ultramodern audio technology that the brilliant young Bernhard had designed into the classic environment. He brushed his gaze across the esthetically groomed landscape then drew his attention back to the solid gold figurine of the nude dancing nymph. Its beauty had not faded over the century. Her likeness was one of many he had commissioned from the leading Art Nouveau artists of the era; but this was his all-time favourite.
- EDEN Program: Chapter 4The Shomrey’a’megilla [Scroll Keepers] held their inaugural meeting in a private conference room of the Archaeology National Campus in Jerusalem.
- EDEN Program: Chapter 5The Moderator selects, shapes and prunes his globalist elite of deep-state executives to lead the world into his New World Order.
- EDEN Program: Chapter 6Shomrey’a’megilla leadership cautiously grows, but keeps the ancient gold scroll secret.
- EDEN Program: Chapter 7CEO Crystal Davenport moves forward with her plan for promotion within the Corporation and revenge. Her competition must be neutralized.
- EDEN Program: Chapter 8In Chapter 8, Sh’levi and Xander closely examine the precious document and begin to discover ELS embedded secrets written into the code. However, they are…
- EDEN Program: Chapter 9Shimon evades capture on his mission to safeguard the treasured scroll jar.